Adaptive IT are proud to announce the completion of a Total Solution for Whitehouse Primary School!
Whitehouse Primary is a new build school based in Milton Keynes as part of a £160M programme to deliver 10000 extra school places by 2018. The school opened its’ doors for the 2016/17 intake and will have provision for 630 pupils from ages 4-11 plus a nursery unit.
The requirement was for all IT related products and services that the school would need on opening and bidding would be as part of a tendering process.
All equipment provided needed to be compliant with the specifications outlined by the school and be able to be delivered and commissioned in time for the projected opening date by the successful bidders.
As with most new build projects the time frame was very tight and the amount of time from submission of bids to delivering and handing over was only over a five week period.
Our bid was spec compliant and we were successful in supplying the following products and services –
- 65″ Clevertouch Interactive Touchscreens for each classroom
- InVentry Digital Visitor Management system for Reception area
- Ruckus WiFi Solution for coverage for the whole school campus
- Cat6A Structured Cabling system for all networked equipment
- Main School Server hardware
- IT Support contract – including on-site support
- Avaya IP Telephony System
- Cloud-based back up service
- PC & Laptop hardware for school users
- Active network switching provision for main data cabinet
- Un-interruptable Power Supply (UPS) for all rackmounted equipment
- Anti-Virus for hardware supplied
- Card Printer to design and supply credentials for Access Control & VM Systems
- Interactive Touchscreen wall mounting bracketry and mobile unit
- Internet Router and associated peripherals
- Installation, configuration & commissioning of all of the above
- Training as required as part of the handover process