POSITION: Warehouse Operative/Manager
SALARY: Negotiable (Based on experience)
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 21 Holidays per year, Great team atmosphere, Monthly Pay, Employed Status, My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
HOURS: Full-time, Permanent, Days 0800 to 1730 – Flexible (Could suit school hours)
LOCATION: Northampton, NN3 6UR
Formed in 2002 our client provides professional IT services throughout all commercial markets, predominantly within the Healthcare, Dentistry, Education and Retail sectors. With extensive experience of many types of installation across a wide variety of environments, our client is a recognised innovator and market-leader in the structured cabling arena.
The company has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative/Manager.. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding company and be part of valued team, based in Northampton.
• General warehouse duties.
• Receiving and booking in deliveries.
• Picking stock for projects.
• Scheduling deliveries.
• Manual handling (heavy lifting will be involved).
• Adhering to all health and safety.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Be physically fit and be capable of lifting up to 20kg on your own initiative
• Have 5 years of employment references, which means a continuous, stable employment history is necessary.
• Possess excellent time-keeping skills.
• Be able to work in a team.
• Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.