Nurse Call Integration Software
Take better care of your residents
Direct Care Connect™ (DCC) is the wireless emergency alarm and response management system for rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted/independent living and memory care environments.
DCC is designed around the needs of the residents to help them feel comfortable, secure and connected to both the staff and their loved ones, while improving the staff’s productivity, efficiency and the facility’s business bottom line.
How Does DCC Improve My Facility?
- Increased Mobility: Caregivers can receive alerts no matter where they are in your building
- Shorter wait times: Use reports to improve caregiver response time
- Proactive Monitoring: Administrators and owners can be notified by email or text message if a call for help is not answered
- Atmosphere: No noisy bells means a more home-like environment for residents
- Market Your Community: Show incoming families how good your caregiving services are
- Work on either WiFi, GSM, LTE or UMTS cellular networks
- Send audio announcements recorded at runtime using mobile device in Push-to-Talk mode
- Send text alarms using the mobile device
- Audio announcements and text alarms are received by redefined Caregivers mobile devices
- Text alarms are simultaneously displayed and played back by Text-to-Speech engine on the the caregiver mobile device
- Caregiver may accept, reject, or call a predefined phone by either spoken commands or tapping specific buttons on mobile device
- Mobile Client for Android devices