CLB Acoustic Monitoring,
WiFi and Digital Signage
Majesticare are an award winning group of luxury care homes, established in 2000. Their teams have years of experience in providing the highest standards of care which is reflected in their online reviews.
Adaptive IT were tasked with installing the following at their impressive new build Cavendish Park scheme in Evesham, Worcestershire –
– CLB Acoustic Monitoring system
– Managed Wireless Solution
– Digital Signage
– Nurse Call Middleware
Split over 3 floors, provision needed to be made for –
– Acoustic Monitoring for 67 x new build bedrooms.
– Wireless Coverage for all internal areas for residents, staff and visitors.
– A Digital Signage solution for main reception area.
– Telephony solution to handle call traffic for residents and staff both office based and working on the move.
– Solution to send Nurse Call alerts to mobile devices for staff rather than audible communal call bells
Adaptive IT's Solution
A single CLB Acoustic Monitoring Module was installed into each resident bedroom – this monitors sounds in a room and when a concerning noise is heard an alert is sent to a central station.
The solution helps raise levels of care and resident wellbeing – here are some operational examples,
– Preventing Falls as residents are reached before bed exit
– Allowing better sleep cycles as interventions in rooms are only when necessary
– Abuse is prevented as aggression is detected
– Privacy and Dignity are protected with less in room interactions
To learn more about how this system can help you please click here.
16 x Ruckus R310 Wireless Access Points were deployed throughout the building to give full and reliable coverage to all necessary areas. Dedicated SSID’s were created to allow separate network access for residents, staff and visitors as required.
To learn more about how Ruckus wireless can be of benefit to you please click here.
A 49” large format LED screen was installed in the main reception area and teamed with a Brightsign Digital Signage player. Bespoke content can be easily created and displayed effortlessly with a professional and striking result.
To learn more about how digital signage can benefit you please click here.
A robust and feature rich Panasonic NS VOIP solution was installed with an initial 44 big button analogue phones for resident bedrooms and 16 x IP desk mounted handsets for staff.
Compatibility with incoming SIP lines and SIP client licences were supplied to mobile android handsets for staff to allow them to make and receive calls on the move.
DIRECT CARE CONNECT –
This solution takes alerts generated by an existing 3rd party Nurse Call solution and then send them discretely to a mobile device. The 3rd party Nurse Call solution supplied by others would natively send alerts out to audible call bells, communal display screens or older technologies like DECT phones or pager systems.
The DCC solution supplied ensured disruption was kept to a minimum especially at night time as alerts would not wake residents unnecessarily.
Cavendish Park is our third Majesticare scheme we have been involved with – all have been very impressive, luxurious, with attention to every detail. This was our first opportunity to showcase our versatility outside of the Acoustic Monitoring solution by providing further technologies. In doing so we have helped to shape the integration and consolidation of tech used onsite which is a trend that will only become more prominent in the future.Jonathan White